Friday, July 20, 2012

WW to the Resecue!! I've got a new Attitude

So as many of you know I'm Morbidly Obese I say it like that because everyone sugar coats things like "Oh you just have extra to love"! Or my Favorite one "Your Not Fat your Fluffy" Psshh I'm sure you wouldn't say that if it was you in this boat or shall I say SHIP! No let me stop!!. Tuesday  I decided it was time to take matters in my own Hands well when it comes to my weight that is! :) 

Tuesday July 17th 2012 I wanted a change for myself a whole new Jamie Inside and out! I walked in at a Weight Watchers Meeting! And yes it was a step for me because I have to change my eating habits, thinking habits, and seeing things in a whole new prospective! Like for example food can be healthy and taste good and you can eat and be satisfied by eating a lot less Key to success is to "Plan Ahead" and don't have things in the house that are bad for you always have Healthy things sitting around!!!!

 This goes for Spiritually Speaking as well! what we take in our bodies and what we see and hear make a difference! If we eat unhealthy it will show, our Bodies are a Temple and were suppose to take care of them not beat them up!! or harm them.!! Do you not know that your body is a temple of the Holy Spirit, who is in you, whom you have received from God? You are not your own 1 Corinthians 6:19....

So do you want to hurt or destroy something God Has given you! Well I'm sure somewhere along the line some of us have or MOST of us Have done stuff to hurt our bodies in some way.OVER EATTING!! Smoking,Drinking,Drugs  ect.


I go back to my meeting on Tuesday and I'm really excited because I've been peeking at the scales here at home but I know there not always correct. So I'm trying to not get to excited. I tried doing this on my own for awhile and lost 32lbs "HAND CLAP" Thanks I patted myself on the shoulder LOL

This Picture is a full body Picture of a few weeks before I started WW
























I Sure Can't wait until I meet My 5% goal !! well see how far I am when I go Tuesday and I'll let everyone know. But above and Beyond the weight Loss and everything else I WANT TO BE HEALTHY!! And Plus We've been talking about having a 5 year Anniversary Wedding Exciting Right?? it maybe 6 years though Who knows only God Knows.



Well Until Next Time I'm Blogged out!!

No comments:

Post a Comment