Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Gluttony seems to be a sin that Christians like to ignore

You Know this is a subject that's touchy for a lot of people... for this reason being FOOD IS GREAT!!! But where is the cut off Point?



Do you know when to stop?


Or do you even know what full is?


Do you eat until your about to Burst?


Do you ever say "whoooaaa I ate too Much"?



Well Sadly but true your a SINNER, and So am I !!! Wow who would have thought?? well life isnt always beautiful and the grass isnt always greener on the other side of the Fence! I'm not perfect!! I make Mistakes but hey Who doesnt I like a glass of wine every now and then But does that make me a drunk? NO Because I'm not a glutton!



I have had this topic on me heart a lot lately because I feel that I'm not the only one out there with this problem. But If I'm the only Southren girl out there that is overweight / or Overeats at times well darn B wally I'm fine with it! Atleast I have ammited to this! RIGHT!




WELL I'M BACK!!! & Focused on ME!!!!........ I don't mean to leave "Big Guy" (my Husband) out of the Picture but if he don't jump on the Band Wagon with me........well lets just say he may starve cause I'm tired of these bad and nasty EATTING Habbits!.



I'm very proud of myself. I've Keep my Weight under control!!!......well I guess you can say some what. I weighed in this morning and the Scale said.........Drum Roll Please !!...... (270lbs) Eehhh Not good but not bad either!..... well I should have no excuess I dont care? If I leave some slack for myself to say it's ok I want get to far!!.. That's like patting myself on the back when I gain a Pound well no it's not ok
My mom used to always tell me its ok you can eat a little bit and it want hurt!! PSSSSHHHH Yeah!! Food to me is like Crack to a Crack Head They just can't get enough? LOL :)



Well I'm Going to start Posting new and Exciting Recipes!! Here is one I love


Chicken Salsa!!!


This is one easy recipe! Just put it on and go about your business. Great to serve in a variety of ways. I like to shred and cool slightly, then use it in a salad. You could also add corn and black beans and serve as a complete meal.




Ingredients
4 Chicken Breasts (boneless, skinless, frozen)
16oz. jar Pace Chunky Salsa (Mild)



Directions
Spray inside of crock pot with non-stick cooking spray. Place frozen chicken breasts in pot. Pour salsa over. Put top on and cook on high for 6-8 hours or on low for 10-12 hours. (Time may vary per crock pot, check at minimum time.)

AND MOST OF ALL NOT SO BAD FOR YOU!

No comments:

Post a Comment