Wednesday, September 5, 2012

2.7lbs to GO!!!!!

Well I know a Few of my blog readers have been thinking "Did she blow away" Hehe lol no not yet.

 But I'm now down 10.8lbs and that was at my 8 week check in at WW!! YES I lost 1.35lbs a week to get technical about it :) but Not really some weeks I gained but in the end that makes up to somewhere around 1.35lbs a week I'll Take that any day!!

Here is a Picture of my Log that I keep for when I go to my meetings And it's So Much fun!!!



I've been BIG my whole life and it's Not Healthy!! None whats so ever!! But That's why I'm trying now to be a whole new Healthy person!!

                                I Love this Photo I found online Such truth in these words!
                       I've Got 2.7lbs left until I meet my 5% goal weight !!! I'm So Happy!!!!!

                            I Can't Believe I've Lost 2 of these NOT just 1 BUT 2!!! AHHHHHH
                  Once I meet My 5% goal I Have a 10% goal and that is only 16.2 lbs away!!

Oh and another thing I'm so proud of myself because we had a birthday party we went to this past week and also went over to our Best friends house for a cookout and Monday we had a get together at my parents and Had fried fish and chicken and homemade Ice cream so After all that I lost 1.8lbs!!!! yes!!     Thank the Lord

Well Until Next Time I'm Blogged out!! Lots of Love  Jamie Sue!

No comments:

Post a Comment