Tuesday, February 1, 2011

At a Stand Still

Well for the last week I've been slacking on exercise ........But I'm going to get on the ball I've keeping the weight off too! I weighed this morning and the Scales said 266.8 and all of my rings are getting Loose I even had My thumb ring fall off while I was sleeping (My husbands extra wedding band) (He lost it and we bought him another one and then we found it so I wear it on my thumb) well a few weeks ago it said 266.6 I said is this a good or bad sign? ......Tomorrow I'll hopefully feel better I've been sick since Sunday :(

Saturday my husbands Aunt's Little girl passed away from an unknown Illness which was unexpected she was only 2 years and 10 months Old. when she was born she had a hole in her heart and she had surgery to fix that she alos had Gastroschisis (where the intestans grow out of the stomach) Which was also Fixed By surgey "she was a social butterfly" as her mom would say


R.I.P Rosa Ellen Langley 1/29/2011


Well I better get to feeling better soon because we have a baby shower to throw this weekend! For My sister Ginger I'm so excited and I hope we have a good turn out! Wish us Luck!

P.S I'll post more pics of me soon enough!!















No comments:

Post a Comment